419-968-2214 ext. 3202
Assistant Athletic Director
The Northwest Conference has sports apps available for all Apple devices, as well as Android phones and tablet. Use the NWC Apps to stay up on Lincolnview in the NWC everywhere you go. Whether you are a parent, alumni or current student this app is definitely a must have on your mobile device.
- Stay up to date on scores, standings, college signings and much more on all your favorite NWC sports
- Score notifications
- Easily check out scores and news by specific sport or school
- Quick and easy way to send in scores if you are a coach or if you see your team's scores are missing
Available on the iPhone App Store or the Android App Store.
Message from the Athletic Director
Lincolnview High School
** BOYS’ BASKETBALL TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT **
The Lincolnview Athletic Department will sell tickets in the Lecture Hall (first door to the left after entering the main high school entrance) for Reserved Seating for Boys Basketball games on the following dates and times:
- November 7th - 5:00-6:30 p.m. - reserved seat season ticket holders whose last name begins with A-K; 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. - reserved seat season ticket holders whose last name begins with L-Z (season ticket holders may make seat changes during their purchase time)
- November 8th - 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. - fans who purchased season tickets for the final five games of last season; 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. - fans who wish to purchase reserved seat season tickets for the first time
Reserved seat ticket holders who cannot purchase and pick up tickets at the assigned time, may come to the lecture hall during the other designated time and the Athletic Department will try to accommodate you. Ticket buyers who are purchasing the same seats /tickets from last season can also mail payment and a self –addressed, stamped envelope to the Athletic Department and the tickets will be mailed to you.
Lincolnview High School
Attn: Greg Leeth
15945 Middle Point Rd.
Van Wert, OH 45891
All tickets are $60.00. Please have your check made out prior to attending to help expedite processing the tickets. Make all checks out to Lincolnview Athletic Department.
If you do not have reserved seat season tickets and are interested in purchasing them, please attend on November 8th at 6:30 p.m. in the lecture hall. If you have questions, please contact Lincolnview Athletic Director Greg Leeth or Assistant Athletic Director Eric Fishpaw at 419-968-2343 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Greg Leeth - Athletic Director
Eric Fishpaw - Asst. Athletic Director